About The Role:
We are looking for a friendly and motivated Canteen Assistant to join our team at Rudding Park.
You will be the face of the staff canteen, looking after our most important asset – our employees!
You should be consistent, reliable, willing to learn, adaptable to different ways of working and driven to want to be the best you can be.
Your Role will include…
- Ensuring the canteen is clean and tidy at all times
- Serving the food in a friendly manner and with a smile
- Taking pride in being responsible for delivering tasty, nutritious food to our staff
- Ensuring correct portion control
- Assisting with basic preparation jobs in the kitchen when required
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will be an excellent team player who can respectfully communicate with the team
- You should possess a lot of stamina/energy to keep up to speed during hectic spells of business
- You should have a desire to aim for high standards
- You should be reliable, hardworking, trustworthy and passionate in your work
Join us for our Recruitment Open Evening on Wednesday 23 June between 5pm and 8pm to chat to our management team and get a feel for what it's like working at Rudding Park