Golf F&B Assistant
About The Role
- To be responsible for F&B in the Golf Clubhouse/Golf Academy opening and closing of these areas and cashing up.
- To provide a courteous and efficient service to all members and guests
- To take tee-time and lesson bookings
- To ensure the upkeep of the guest environment to Rudding Park standards
- Have knowledge of the retail offering, assist with shop team as and when required.
- Perform daily tasks as distributed by the Supervisor at the daily briefing
- Communicate and liaise with all areas of Golf including Sales
- Ensure that handover book, notice boards and memo file are read, understood, kept up to date and acted upon where necessary.
- Pro-actively upsell hire items and last minute stock items to boost shop sales
The Ideal Candidate
- Interested in golf
- Committed, honest and reliable
- Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential
- Team player
- Desire to learn and develop
A career in hospitality just got more appealing
We understand hospitality can involve anti–social hours. All contracted staff who earn less than £36,000 full time annual salary, working Sunday – Thursday from 7pm – 5am, Saturday and Sunday from 5am – 7pm and Friday and Saturday evening from 7pm – 5am can potentially earn an extra £3 per hour!
We also pay a starting salary of £10.50 for contracted staff which is above the National Living Wage.
Plus, we recognise everyone plays their part to provide amazing service. That is why, on top of your salary you can earn up to £1,000 service charge per quarter (based on eligibility)