Painter & decorator
We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated Painter and Decorator to assist our in-house Maintenance Team with Decoration programmes, minor works and day to day reactive maintenance.
The role involves carrying out various types of painting and decorating throughout the site including wallpaper hanging.
The Ideal Candidate
- Must have served a relevant and recognised craft apprenticeship in Decoration to City and Guilds /NVQ level with post qualification experience
- Will be required to carry out all aspects of painting & decorating and must be experienced at wall paper hanging.
- A full clean UK driving Licence as you will be required to drive a company van.
- IPAF and PASMA would be beneficial but not essential but must have a head for heights.
- Be able to work alone or as part of a team
Join us for our Recruitment Open Evening on Wednesday 23 June between 5pm and 8pm to chat to our management team and get a feel for what it's like working at Rudding Park