About The Role
Manage a team of 30 staff, with responsibility for checking guest bedrooms; luxury lodges; golf club and Spa; control of stock, linen and uniforms; checking staff accommodation; and, training.
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to manage a team to deliver excellence every time.
- Previous hotel supervisory experience or self-catering property experience essential.
- Should have great attention to detail.
- The ability to multi-task and work efficiently.
- Excellent verbal communication and guest service skills.
- A positive and friendly attitude and be willing to work as part of a team.
- Must be reliable, polite and well presented.
- Driving license essential.
Join us for our Recruitment Open Evening on Wednesday 23 June between 5pm and 8pm to chat to our management team and get a feel for what it's like working at Rudding Park