About The Role
Ensuring that housekeeping areas such as communal corridors and conference rooms are at a high standard of cleanliness. Maintaining high standards of guest, public and back of house rooms.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of housekeeping processes & procedures is desirable
- Basic English communications skills
- Organised with an eye for detail
- Being positive, trustworthy and teamwork focussed
A career in hospitality just got more appealing
We understand hospitality can involve anti–social hours. All contracted staff who earn less than £35,000 full time annual salary, working Sunday – Thursday from 7pm – 5am, Saturday and Sunday from 5am – 7pm and Friday and Saturday evening from 7pm – 5am can potentially earn an extra £3 per hour!
We also pay a starting salary of £9.70 for contracted staff which is above the National Living Wage.
Plus, we recognise everyone plays their part to provide amazing service. That is why, on top of your salary you can earn up to £1,000 service charge per quarter (based on eligibility)