Operational Administration Support
About The Role
This is an administration support role for the operational departments. There will a combination of menu amendments and printing, letter writing, minute taking, rota inputting and any other administration tasks as directed by the head of department. You will report to the Hotel Manager and work over the departments as required.
The role is part time, but flexible with the days.
The ideal candidate:
- Worked in Hospitality.
- Experience in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Adobe InDesign, and Illustrator) whilst not essential, would be preferable.
- Good attention to detail and an interest in design.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the initiative to work independently
- Have good administration and communication skills.
- Be a team player.
- Be able to multi task.
- Work under pressure.
- A high level of spoken and written English.
You will receive:
- Free uniform
- Quarterly Tronc based tip system
- A meal from our own chef from the staff canteen when you are on duty
- Discounted food, drink and hotel accommodation for your friends and family, subject to availability
- Medical and Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme from Hospitality Action who offer advice for our staff 24 hours/7 days a week
- Long Service/Loyalty Awards
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
- Rudding Park Living Wage £10.50 which is above the National Minimum Wage.
- We understand that Hospitality can involve anti-social hours. All contracted staff who earn less than £36,000 full time annual salary, working Sunday – Thursday from 7pm – 5am, Saturday and Sunday from 5am – 7pm and Friday and Saturday evening from 7pm – 5am, can potentially earn an extra £3 per hour.