Commercial Support Executive
To provide the highest levels of guest service to all existing and new guests and support the Commercial team
- Manage the Sales & Revenue Business support outlook diary and issue appointment sheet daily
- Manage and book all internal meetings and training course
- Coordinate the showround information and confirming appointments
- Manage staff bookings
- Manage Food and Flicks bookings
A bit about you:
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The desire to go the extra mile for our guests
A career in hospitality just got more appealing
We understand hospitality can involve anti–social hours. All contracted staff who earn less than £35,000 full time annual salary, working Sunday – Thursday from 7pm – 5am, Saturday and Sunday from 5am – 7pm and Friday and Saturday evening from 7pm – 5am can potentially earn an extra £3 per hour!
We also pay a starting salary of £10.50 for contracted staff which is above the National Living Wage.
Plus, we recognise everyone plays their part to provide amazing service. That is why, on top of your salary you can earn up to £1,000 service charge per quarter (based on eligibility)