Head Hair Stylist
About The Role
To be responsible for motivation and supervision of the salon team to provide an outstanding guest experience through hair styling services. Support the Head of Spa to implement new processes, drive retail sales, maintain salon service standards, and ensure the smooth running of the Hair Studio on a daily basis.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3 – 5 years of styling experience including colouring.
- Have excellent guest care and attention to detail. Be guest focused, with an intuitive personality.
- Hair Styling Qualifications (NVQ level 2 and 3 in Hairdressing) and strong knowledge of column management.
- Demonstrate ability to be proactive and to possess logical thinking skills.
- Responsible and trustworthy, with the ability to prioritise and manage time effectively.
- The ability to work towards objectives, ensuring procedures are adhered too.
- Committed to maintaining high standards and achieving targets.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Experience with stock management, ordering and associated systems
- Experience dealing with brand partners and building relationships.
- Able to reliably commute
Join us for our Recruitment Open Evening on Wednesday 23 June between 5pm and 8pm to chat to our management team and get a feel for what it's like working at Rudding Park