Linen Attendant – Spa and Hotel
About The Role
Taking care of our Spa and Hotel laundry stock including replenishment, accurate stock taking and ensuring appropriate levels are replenished for the business need, movement of laundry around the Spa and Hotel and re-stocking of laundry stores. Removal of laundry due to be cleaned, and overseeing collection and deliveries.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in a similar role is required
- Good knowledge of housekeeping processes & procedures is desirable
- Basic English communications skills
- Organised with an eye for detail
- Being positive, trustworthy and teamwork focussed
If you feel that you have what it takes to join our hardworking housekeeping and Spa team within a progressive award winning privately owned company then we look forward to receiving your application.
We work on a rota basis 5 days over 7.
Join us for our Recruitment Open Evening on Wednesday 23 June between 5pm and 8pm to chat to our management team and get a feel for what it's like working at Rudding Park