Spa Night Cleaner
About The Role
Working 5 nights out of 7, including some weekends, 8.30 pm – 5.30am.
Assisting with the nightly clean of all Spa areas, including (but not limited to):
- Steam Rooms
- Changing rooms & showers
- Treatment rooms
- Public bathrooms
- Pool area
- Roof Top Spa
Full, in depth training will be provided.
A bit about you:
- A good understanding of the English language to be able to understand and communicate effectively with your colleagues & guests
- Ability to work both as part of a team & also independently
- Your own transport is preferred due to the working hours and location of the hotel.
- Previous experience an advantage, however full training will be given
- A keen eye for detail and a positive, can do attitude
A career in hospitality just got more appealing
We understand hospitality can involve anti–social hours. All contracted staff who earn less than £35,000 full time annual salary, working Sunday – Thursday from 7pm – 5am, Saturday and Sunday from 5am – 7pm and Friday and Saturday evening from 7pm – 5am can potentially earn an extra £3 per hour!
We also pay a starting salary of £10.50 for contracted staff which is above the National Living Wage.
Plus, we recognise everyone plays their part to provide amazing service. That is why, on top of your salary you can earn up to £1,000 service charge per quarter (based on eligibility)