About The Role:
We are seeking an experienced Spa Receptionist to join our well established Spa Reception team. Accountable for the delivery of an outstanding guest experience for our guests and members, facilitating a personalised, professional, warm and consistent service, forward thinking and passionate about the spa industry.
Day to Day responsibilities include:
- Upkeep of the day to day standards of the Spa Reception area. To create memorable guest experiences through the excellent organisation and upkeep of standards within the Spa Reception Department.
- Working alongside the reception and wider spa team to provide the highest levels of guest service, to achieve outstanding guest service, and efficient operational standards, monitoring to continually improve development.
- To identify and promote all available business opportunities, predominantly Spa packages and the upselling of treatment services within the spa.
The ideal candidate:
- Attention to detail
- A good level of computer literacy and database knowledge of booking systems, as well as experience working with Excel.
- Ability to work cohesively alongside the reception and wider spa team, to provide the highest levels of guest service, and efficient operational standards, monitoring to continually improve development.
- Ability to confidently identify and promote all available business opportunities, predominantly spa treatments and the upselling of services within the spa.
- Qualified Therapist to a minimum of NVQ Level two an advantage.
- Previous customer service experience in a guest-facing role
A career in hospitality just got more appealing
We understand hospitality can involve anti–social hours. All contracted staff who earn less than £35,000 full time annual salary, working Sunday – Thursday from 7pm – 5am, Saturday and Sunday from 5am – 7pm and Friday and Saturday evening from 7pm – 5am can potentially earn an extra £3 per hour!
We also pay a starting salary of £10.50 for contracted staff which is above the National Living Wage.
Plus, we recognise everyone plays their part to provide amazing service. That is why, on top of your salary you can earn up to £1,000 service charge per quarter (based on eligibility)
Buy up to 5 additional holidays after 3 years’ service, cycle to work scheme,
Complimentary use of the Golf Courses, Driving Range, Discounts in Food & Beverage outlets, Bedrooms, Spa and Holiday Park.
Plus other great benefits!
Rudding Park offers Live in Accommodation to help get you settled into your role. We also support finding alternative living accommodation in the local area.
If you do live out, we offer a Taxi Policy and contribute towards your taxi to and from work outside of the designated bus times.