About The Role
We have vacancy for a Spa Therapist to join the Therapist team at the Rudding Park Spa. We are looking for an enthusiastic and outgoing individual, ideally with experience of two years Spa Therapy in a Spa environment.
Our breath taking state of the art Spa offers a hydrotherapy pool, saunas, spa bath and steam rooms dotted amongst lounging areas with trees and shrubs. In addition we have treatment rooms offering a range of facials and massages, spa package’s, a high-tech relaxation area and 17-metre pool.
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic qualified Spa Therapist/Senior Spa Therapist to be responsible for exceptional guest service. You will have the ability and desire to act as a role model to the spa therapist team, training, motivating and inspiring them to provide the highest level of treatment delivery to our guests.
The hours of the role are full or part time working shifts 2/3 or 4 over 7 days and will involve evening and weekend work.
In addition to the comprehensive training & career potential and competitive salary, you will also have the opportunity to enhance your basic salary through our commission and bonus schemes. A free uniform is provided and up to 50% off food and drink in the restaurants and on accommodation in the hotel.
The Ideal Candidate
- At least two years’ experience within the industry, ideally within a spa therapist/ senior therapist.
- Recognised beauty therapy qualification (e.g. NVQ Level 3 / BTEC in Beauty Therapy, CIDESCO etc.)
- To be able to liaise with the senior management team and wider spa team to communicate protocols and support the team to deliver 5* therapy experiences for all guests
- A warm and positive attitude, with a caring and dedicated approach to our guests’ requirements
- Provide training to the team where necessary
- To ensure that sales tools are effectively utilised at all times to maximise the sales process
- To ensure that all safety precautions and spa rules are observed by team members, members and spa clients to ensure safety is maintained at all times whilst using the spa.
- A thirst for growth & development
- The ability to lead by example and champion exceptional service
Join us for our Recruitment Open Evening on Wednesday 23 June between 5pm and 8pm to chat to our management team and get a feel for what it's like working at Rudding Park