Assurance & understanding
If you've always wanted to learn how to play golf but been put off by lack of knowledge, technique or the equipment needed, our beginners residential golf school is ideal.
Each course includes:
- Unlimited use of Golf Academy facilities and range balls.
- Access to the 6 Hole Repton Short Course and 18 hole Hawtree Courses with no green fees
- Welcome pack: tee pegs, balls, sun block or hand warmers.
- Coaching booklet with an overview of the skills you will learn.
- Bed and Yorkshire breakfast in a Ribston Wing room at award winning Rudding Park (dinner and room upgrades available)<
- Morning newspaper, free wifi
|Course Length||Tuition Length||Hrs||Nights||Price
|2 Day||Half Day||8||1||£305||£360|
|2 Day||Full Day||16||1||£425||£475|
|3 Day||Half Day||12||2||£445||£545|
|5 Day||Half Day||20||4||£835||£945|
“A very enjoyable 2 days in a lovely setting and fantastic accommodation. I felt we covered a lot of topics and the pace was right so didn’t feel pressured. I feel much more informed and confident about some of the aspects of this game. I realise this is only the very basics and there is much more to learn but it has inspired me to continue and I have already been a couple of times to a local driving range to practice.“
“If you have ever aspired to play golf but are complete novice without the confidence to get on to a golf course, I could not recommend this [course] highly enough.
All of us [beginners] taking part in the golf school acquired the confidence and ability, without being totally embarrassing, to tackle some of the 18 hole golf course.”
Terms and Conditions: Prices are shown per person. £40 per person per night supplement for Fridays and Saturdays. Full pre-payment required at time of booking. Cancellations within two weeks prior to the date of arrival will be charged in full.