Terms & Conditions
- Entry is through submitting an entry form on Rudding Park website or Rudding Park Facebook page only. No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
- Competition Period: From 12.00 noon 1 August 2017 to 11.59pm 31 August 2017.
- All fields must be completed to submit the form.
- Entry is open to UK residents only.
- Entrants must be 18 or over on 31 August 2017.
- Prize is non transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Any element of the prize can be upgraded subject to additional charges and availability.
- Rudding Park employees, and those who already have a wedding booked at Rudding Park are not eligible to enter the competition.
Submitting Your Entry
- Rudding Park is not responsible for any failure to submit your entry due to any issues such as, but not limited to, connectivity or service interruptions.
Winner Selection and Notification
- The shortlist and winner will be selected by the partners and their decision is final.
- Shortlisted couples will be contacted after 5 September 2017 and invited to submit their ‘Pitch to Get Hitched’ - a Pinterest Board of a Perfect Yorkshire Wedding, by 15 September. In the event we are unable to contact any of the entrants, we reserve the right to offer their place on the shortlist to another entrant.
- The overall winner will be announced 22 September. The winning couple must accept the prize within two weeks of this date. Failure to confirm acceptance may result in the prize being awarded to another shortlisted entrant.
- Rudding Park: Prize based on a wedding in the Crosby Suite for up to 50 guests. It may be possible to increase numbers, subject to room availability and additional charges.
- The Event Music Company: Prize excludes live evening entertainment; however it may be possible to put the cost of Trio Vivo towards Chris Hilton’s Little Big Band performing at the evening party.
- Flowers by Colette: Bride’s bouquet to be hand-tied style. Flowers subject to availability.
- Hair Studio: Bridal hair trial, Bridal hair on the day and up to three bridesmaids on the day. Based on hair styling only.
- Ogdens of Harrogate: The voucher is for the named recipient(s) only. No cash alternatives and no change given. Lead time will vary subject to requirements.
- Poppy Pickering: Wedding cake based on a three tiered sponge cake (4"/6"/8" sizing). Wedding cake design to be selected from my current website collection (can be recoloured). Wedding cake to be delivered to Rudding Park on the morning of your wedding.
- Rudding Park Spa: Makeup from the Mii Makeup range.
- Tim Hardy Photography: Album is 14x10in sized book and digital copies supplied on USB.
- White Wedding & Event Company (Yorkshire): Unlimited emails throughout the planning process are also included.
- The prize is to be taken on a mutually convenient date, subject to availability of all partners and excludes Fridays, Saturdays, Valentine’s Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day and must be taken by 30 December 2018.
- Wedding to be booked within 12 months of competition closing date.
- The winning couple are responsible for booking the Registrar for their wedding and they will need to contact Harrogate Registry Office on 01609 780780.
There is a charge for the Registrar payable direct to the Registry Office.
- All entrants agree to allow their entry to be used for promotional purposes of the competition and/or Rudding Park.
- Shortlisted entrants and the winner understand and agree to participate in promotional activity relating to their Yorkshire Wedding (this will include but is not limited to, photographs being used on social media and the Rudding Park or partners' websites).
- By entering the competition, you agree to share your personal information with Rudding Park and the partners supplying elements of the prize. Rudding Park and the named partners will use this data to contact you about future offers and promotions, or news. All electronic communications will include details of how to opt out of future communications.
- If you wish to opt out of all marketing communications, please tell us in an email to email@example.com. Please include your full name and email address.
- Neither Rudding Park nor our partners will sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
- Rudding Park reserves the right to disqualify from the competition any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating. The prize is to win a wedding including a civil ceremony and entrants should be free to legally participate.
- If there is any dispute about an entry or any other aspect of the competition, this will be decided by Rudding Park. Their decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions) and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Rudding Park reserves the right at its absolute discretion to cancel the competition without prior notice in the event of circumstances arising beyond its control that make it necessary to do so.
- Entry to the competition shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, then you should not enter this competition. Rudding Park reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- The competition and the terms and conditions are governed by the law of the United Kingdom.