- A structured 12-18 month development programme designed to provide you with a holistic insight and practical application, into all areas of a successful food and beverage business.
- Working hands on across all operational food and beverage departments, including Clocktower Brasserie, 3 AA Rosette Horto Restaurant, Spa café by day and Fine Dining restaurant by night, and our Meeting and Events department. You will be fully immersed into the culture and business of Rudding Park and truly experience the industry from the ground up.
- You will receive one to one mentor with regular feedback as well as monthly graduate trainee team meetings.
- Completion of department objectives and a practical assignment aligned to the Food and Beverage placement time.
- During the year all graduate food and beverage trainees complete a Management and Leadership Course, run by Dale Carnegie.
- Demonstrate a passion and enthusiasm for Hospitality.
- To be eligible for the Graduate Trainee Programme, you must have:
- Graduated from a college, university or hotel school within the last year
- Bachelor’s degree or higher level education (associate’s degree acceptable for Culinary only)
- Proficiency in written & spoken English
- Must hold a UK/EU passport and/or be eligible to work in the UK
12 months fixed term, full time, 40-hour contract.
In addition, you will be entitled to enhanced pay and a share of the tronc (tips, paid quarterly) You will also be eligible for the Rudding Park team discounts and work perks.
On successful completion of the programme you will receive a certificate and momento of your time at Rudding Park
Throughout the programme you will have acquired insight and hands-on experience of all areas which go into a successful hospitality business. You will also be fast tracked through the recruitment process for any suitable at Rudding Park vacancies.
This programme is open to applications now via our website careers page, the deadline for applications is 31 December 2023
If you would like any further information on this programme, please email Kate Robey: email@example.com All applications however must be made via the website please and not email.