Food and Beverage Supervisor
About The Role:
- To communicate and delegate tasks to the F&B team and to ensure departmental targets are achieved through support and coaching
- To provide the highest level of service to all guests of Rudding Park including serving and managing guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- To Assist the Food and Beverage team with training and development as required
- Administrative duties for the department as directed by the Department Manager.
A bit about you:
- A minimum of two years in a hospitality/food and beverage environment and be able to demonstrate strong leadership & organisational skills.
- A positive attitude with great communication skills
- The flexibility and initiative to respond to a range of different work situations
- Previous experience in the hotel industry
- Previous experience in supervising and/or delegation
- A willingness to develop team members and self
- Committed to working 42.5 hours per week on a rota basis 5 days over 7, including working weekends and evenings
A career in hospitality just got more appealing
We understand hospitality can involve anti–social hours. All contracted staff who earn less than £35,000 full time annual salary, working Sunday – Thursday from 7pm – 5am, Saturday and Sunday from 5am – 7pm and Friday and Saturday evening from 7pm – 5am can potentially earn an extra £3 per hour!
We also pay a starting salary of £9.70 for contracted staff which is above the National Living Wage.
Plus, we recognise everyone plays their part to provide amazing service. That is why, on top of your salary you can earn up to £1,000 service charge per quarter (based on eligibility)