Guest Relations Manager
We are looking for a friendly, energetic and enthusiastic Guest Relations Manager to join us.
Role and Responsibilities
To be responsible for knowing the weeks business in advance, ensuring that you are aware of what guests are coming in, what events are taking place, VIP’s. Then ensure on a daily basis you are aware of exactly what is coming in, going out and happening at Rudding Park, key areas of importance and key busy times.
Provide support for all busy peak times within Rudding Park, sit with regulars, get to know our guests, get to know our guests personalities, preferences and expectations.
The ideal Candidate
- Strong customer service background, preferably in the hospitality industry
- A warm and positive attitude, with a caring and dedicated approach to our guests’ requirements
- The ability to lead by example and champion exceptional service
- Demonstrate high quality guest care to exceed service requirements
- To ensure that all feedback is communicated to the management team and that corrective action is taken, where necessary, to ensure no repetition.
- To be responsible for administration for the department as directed.
You will receive:
- Free uniform
- Quarterly Tronc based tip system
- A meal from our own chef from the staff canteen when you are on duty
- Discounted food, drink and hotel accommodation for your friends and family, subject to availability
- Medical and Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme from Hospitality Action who offer advice for our staff 24 hours/7 days a week
- Long Service/Loyalty Awards
- Recommend a Friend Scheme