Spa Business Support Administrator
About The Role:
Supporting the Head of Spa and Spa Management team to achieve service targets within spa operations, maximising opportunity via diary management and effective rostering and day to day administration tasks.
The role will include administration of all spa reporting and evaluation, stock management, and cost control, upselling of services and management of guest feedback. The role includes guest facing support of the Spa Reception and Retail Therapy where required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A good level of computer literacy and database knowledge of booking systems. As well as experience working with excel.
- Have excellent guest care and attention to detail. Be guest focused, with an intuitive personality
- Spa Therapist Qualifications and knowledge Spa booking processes desirable.
- Demonstrate ability to be proactive and to possess logical thinking skills.
- Responsible and trustworthy, with the ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- The ability to work towards objectives, ensuring procedures are adhered too.
- Committed to maintaining high standards and achieving targets.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Experience with stock management and associated systems
Join us for our Recruitment Open Evening on Wednesday 23 June between 5pm and 8pm to chat to our management team and get a feel for what it's like working at Rudding Park