Rudding Rewards Membership
Start collecting points for each £100 of business (excluding VAT) you place with us in exchange for a donation to the charity of your choice or an array of rewards
What is the criteria for membership?
Corporate businesses who spend a minimum of £20K at Rudding Park during the financial year* are welcome to apply for membership
What do we receive as part of the Rudding Reward Membership
- Collect 1 point for each £100 of business (excluding VAT) spent at Rudding Park
- Advance preview to exclusive promotions and offers
- Credit facilities
- One annualised contract to make your life easier
- Member networking events twice a year
How do I know how many points I have collected?
Each month you will receive a statement highlighting:
• How many points you have collected the previous month
• How many points have been claimed
• Your total points balance
How can I use my points?
Click here to discover the rewards from which you can select, based on the number of points you have collected
I would like to gift my prize to charity, is this possible?
Absolutely. If you prefer to make a charitable donation, let us know the name of your selected charity and we will make a donation on your behalf. One point is awarded for every £100 spent (Minimum charity donation £100 – 50 Points)
How do I redeem my points for prizes?
Select the reward you would like from the Rudding Park Rewards List, and contact email@example.com or call Elaine on 01423 844811
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rudding Rewards is for charity and corporate businesses only
- Minimum spend requirement is £20K per annum (*1 November to 31 October) and events must take place no more than six months apart, unless a standalone event exceeds £20K
- Any points collected in the previous year expire on 31 January
- Members will be provided with an exclusive on-line booking link with payment at the time of booking
- Credit facilities (which do not extened to standalone accommodation bookings) are subject to to satisfactory credit check and a 50% advance deposit is required for events.
- Points will only be awarded for bookings made directly with Rudding Park and are non-commissionable
- Renewal, amendment or cancellation of individual membership to the Rudding Rewards shall be at the discretion of Rudding Park
- Rudding Rewards members can redeem points either as an individual, or as part of a companywide benefits scheme – Rudding Park shall bear no responsibility as to the way the individual or organisation chooses to participate
- The redemption of rewards is subject to availability at time of booking